CCCAM FOR STARSAT IS STABLE.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CCCAM FOR STARSAT IS STABLE.

Post by Jerome on Thu May 26, 2016 9:54 am

I had to take my time to test the Server so that you will atleast enjoy what you want to buy.
The CCCAM ACCOUNT is working perfectly and most important station as you all know or those that haven't do business with any of our Admin/moderator here in this site. I will always tell you the fact before you go for your Account.

STARSAT is the Dish Version of STARTIME. If you had recently tried to track 9east, that green you always see, ZUKU, on this TP, 11938 H 27500, that's what i'm talking about. When compared with what you will save, this CCCAM ACCOUNT is something you should go for, as you will watch COPA AMERICA which is to begin in few days time, watch all your local favorite movie, music and so on. It can be tracked with a 90cm Dish, Ku band. For now, i don't foresee any threat for even a year using this CCCAM.
The CCCAM is very very cheap.
The only thing they will do is to change encryption. So before you contact any one from this site or else where for CCCAM, know that at any giving time, server might become unstable or account stop working and you buy at your own risk, just as what happened to digisports. But nothing to be scared about as if you buy six (6) months account. I asured you that you will watch STARSAT for complete six (6) months.

Enjoy your STAR CCCAM ACCOUNT.

Jerome
Admin

http://ghsat.forums.net.bz

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top